How to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR EUROPEAN UNION FUNDING FOR IN-SERVICE TRAINING
ERASMUS PLUS: KEY ACTION 1 – LEARNING MOBILITY OF INDIVIDUALS IN THE FIELD OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
PERIOD: STARTING DATE- 01ST JULY 2020
The detailed conditions of this call for proposals, including priorities, can be found in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide at the following internet address:
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPANTS IN KA1 COURSES OF "MOTIVATED LEARNING FOR EVERYONE"
1. Select one of Motivated Learning for Everyone’s Courses in 2020/ 2021 on SchoolEducationGateway.
2. Inform your school or college that you would like to attend a course abroad with Erasmus+ funding. (INDIVIDUAL TEACHERS CANNOT APPLY FOR FUNDING.)
3. Speak to your headteacher/director/principal/manager and your colleagues if they are interested in attending courses and in which course(s)/dates/location they are interested to apply for. The Application Form is filled by the school/organization, a single teacher or group of teachers that are competent to do that could make it. I shall assist to our co-partners when it is needed.
4. Pre-register on the course by sending an email to email@example.com
5. Then the Pre-registration Form will be sent to you, you will fill it in and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
After that you will receive a Letter of Intent and a place will then be reserved for your school/organization on the course until you let us know whether or not you can definitely attend – approved or not.
6. A representative of your school/organization will need to:
a. Register your school in the Participant Portal in order to obtain a Personal Identification Code (PIC) number for your school.
The link for the PIC application form is webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/eim/external/register.cgi and for 2 forms which must be signed by the principal of your school and submitted at the same time:
Legal Entity Form: ec.europa.eu/budget/contracts_grants/info_contracts/legal_entities/legal_entities_en.cfm#en
Financial Identification Form: ec.europa.eu/budget/contracts_grants/info_contracts/financial_id/financial_id_en.cfm#en
b. By ... February 2020 submit an online application: A draft application form is available at: ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/documents/form/school_education_staff_mobility_en.pdf
Your school can use the information about the course objectives and content (sent to you when you pre- register) to complete the application. It is recommended to quote the specific course title and course provider (Motivated Learning for Everyone) as our organisation and courses in Madrid (in association with another foundation) are in the LLP European Database.
Your school (or organization) will need to include in the application a European Development Plan for the school/organization (which must focus on the subject/s of the chosen course/s ).
There needs to be a clear link between your (& your colleagues’) attendance at a course abroad and your school’s European Development Plan.
It is also important to indicate that the teaching ideas and materials acquired on the course will not only be used to enhance your own lessons, but will also be disseminated to your colleagues at a workshop which you will conduct after your course, so that a large number of students will benefit.
Funding Rules (pages 58-59/61-66) of the Erasmus+ Programme Guide) indicate maximum allowances per person:
70 Euro per day. Maximum 700 Euro.
Individual support (daily subsistence, i.e. accommodation & meals)
80-160 Euro per day
350 Euro per person
Travel (varies according to travel distance)
500-1999 km: 275 Euro
2000-2999 km: 360 Euro
3000-3999 km: 530 Euro
The combined funding for course fee and accommodation & meals should be sufficient for all ISP courses.
Useful links: ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/index_en.htm
Erasmus+ National Agencies: ec.europa.eu/education/lifelong-learning-programme/national_en.htm
3. As soon as your school/organization hears whether the application for funding has been successful, please, let us know that you will definitely attend your chosen course (quoting your name, course dates, course location & course title) or that you will not be able to attend.
Please do not book flights until your course has been reconfirmed by "Motivated Learning for Everyone"