Dear KA1 Erasmus+ Applicants for 2024,
For all Programmes of our KA1 Erasmus+ Training Courses for School Education Staff, please, contact:
You can go also to our Contact Section:
School Staff can apply also for KA1 Adult Education Courses.
Then the courses will be modified to the training needs of schools accordingly.
Dear friends, you can visit our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MotivatedLearningFE/
WELCOME TO OUR KA1 ERASMUS+ TRAINING COURSES!
BOOK NOW! WELCOME TO OUR KA1 ERASMUS+ TRAINING COURSES!
YOU CAN FIND MLFE ERASMUS+ KA1 COURSES AT SCHOOLEDUCATIONGATEWAY:
(PLEASE, ENTER Motivated Learning for Everyone in the SEARCH BOX AND YOU WILL SEE OUR COURSES):
WE UPDATE OUR LIST OF COURSES ALMOST EVERY DAY WITH MORE TRAINING EVENTS.
ALL MLFE ALREADY CONFIRMED AND WITH ONGOING REGISTRATION KA1 ERASMUS+ COURSES FOR 2024 ARE WAITING FOR THEIR KICK-OFF!
Legal Statutes of NGO “Motivated Learning for Everyone”
- Building useful partnerships of international cooperation and transfer of experience and good practices;
- Developing skills to work in an international team and foreign language communication skills;
- Formation of European and democratic attitude to the European Union;
- Dissemination of Bulgarian culture, traditions , history , art and literature and gaining knowledge of other European countries , exchange of ideas and organizing joint events , networking and fellowship at the European level;
- Encouraging and promoting the needs of adult learners for lifelong learning and professional self-improvement;
- Work on intercultural issues;
- Training of students , adults and seniors in connection with the theory and practice of different activities;
- Forming a sense of active European citizenship;
- Informal education of European senior citizens;
- Training for parents;
- Experimentation with new pedagogical approaches;
- Working and collaborating with all sectors of the community ( professionals, young people, adults, children, men, women, elderly), and especially those at risk of social marginalization;
- Literacy of adults in various aspects, such as:
- Practical teaching skills, techniques and methodologies;
- Content and presentation of the material in the field of education to literacy;
- Management of institutions/organizations offering literacy courses to adults;
- The aspects of education for adult literacy persons connected with the system and policies.
- Contribution to the active participation of older people aged 55 plus in the community, enabling them to be included in the program of volunteering.
- Approval of the Bulgarian language as part of the languages of the European community.
- Promoting social inclusion of young people, pensioners, the unemployed, minorities, the poor and people with disabilities;
Specific objectives of the Association are:
- Helping to promote creativity, competitiveness, employability and development of entrepreneurship;
- Contributing to greater participation in lifelong learning by people of all ages, including those with special needs and of disadvantaged groups, without distinction of their socio-economic background;
- Promoting language learning and linguistic diversity;
- Supporting the development of innovative content and services;
- Dissemination of pedagogies and practice for lifelong learning, based on information and communication technologies;
- Reinforcing the role of lifelong learning in creating a sense of European citizenship based on understanding and respect for human rights and democracy, and encouraging tolerance and respect for other peoples and cultures;
- Promoting European cooperation in quality assurance in all sectors of education and training.
The means by which the association will achieve its goals:
- Organization and conducting of courses, seminars, scientific and practical conferences, symposia, exhibitions, discussions, workshops and more National and International forums on topics and issues related to the association and its aims;
- Development, management and implementation of projects and partnerships in education, science and culture - in National and International level. Realization of analytical, consulting and expert diagnostic activity;
Field of Activity :
To achieve the goals, formulated in the Statutes, the association will carry out the following activities:
- Educational activities: organization of training courses, seminars, conferences, workshops, internships and other forms of education in the country and abroad;
- Organization of concerts, festivals, exhibitions, symposiums and other cultural events. Development of cultural and historical tourism;
- Activities related to the creation, preservation and presentation of works of art and culture in front of the general public;
- Youth work and activities for adults, including competitions, quizzes, sport events and more. Promotion of competition and cooperation between young people and people of 50 +;
- Transnational mobility related to the objectives of the association;
- Economic activities related to the main business: printing, publishing, advertising and consulting activities , educational services, cultural entrepreneurship and mediation, cultural tourism .